19 Upper Linney – Ludlow Holiday Home
- 19 Upper Linney has WiFi/broadband and a Smart TV.
- The house is constructed of red brick, with listed metal framed character windows to the front.
- This one bedroomed town house is maintained personally by the owner and offers modern and practical facilities for 2 people
- There is a private south facing courtyard garden
- For the comfort of all visitors, a policy of no smoking and no pets applies.
- The property is accessed from either Whitcliffe via Dinham Bridge, or by The Linney from the bottom of Corve Street. More details of parking availability is given on a separate page.
- Single Fan oven with touch control ceramic hob and extractor hood
- Fridge with freezer section. There isn’t room for a separate freezer but with so much food on offer in Ludlow or places to eat out you don’t need to freeze much.
- Ample glassware
- Crockery and cutlery, cook ware
- Toaster & Kettle, Steamer and Sandwich maker, Electric hand mixer
- TO WELCOME YOU , locally made bread of your choice, milk of your choice,, fresh flowers, in addition to the tea and coffee and condiments usually stocked. Ground and instant coffee, teas, sugar are provided as part of the welcome to number 19. Plastic bags, cling film, baking paper, foil and kitchen roll are also stocked. As too are essential cleaning items including washing up liquid and automatic detergent for the washer/dryer.
The Lounge & Dining Area
- The front door leads into the lounge which has had a solid oak floor laid as part of the refurbishment.
- A small black Victorian fireplace features, over which has been placed a flat screen Smart TV/DVD.
- There is an oak dining table with chocolate leather upholstered chairs, with a comfortable two seater sofa, occasional tables, a dresser storing a selection of crockery, cutlery, linen and extra glassware.
- Books of local interest are provided, and magazines, and a selection of local tourist information leaflets. Some board games etc are available.
- Woodburning stove style electric fire
- Ipod dock
- The bedroom contains a high quality super king bed, 6 ft wide, 6ft 6 inches long, with Hypnos Marlborough pocket sprung mattress(es) which can be made up into two single beds if necessary.
- There are bedside lights on the painted bedside tables. A CD/radio alarm is provided and there is a chest of drawers which doubles as a dressing table, with mirror.
- There is a small black Victorian fireplace, to the left of which there is a small built in wardrobe where you will also find the iron and ironing board.
- A flat screen TV/DVD is mounted on the chimney breast above the fireplace.
- High quality anti allergenic bedding, bed linen and towels are provided.
- Hollow fibre duvets and pillows are provided, single or superking, plus additional blankets and throws.
- The bedroom has two windows, affording a view towards the River, Whitcliffe and Dinham. Blackout curtain linings fitted.
- Wall mirror to left of fireplace
- The Bathroom has fitted vanity furniture with soft close toilet, and built in full size washbasin, with shaving point close by.
- There is a full size bath, with 9KW electric shower over same, with a glass shower screen. A grab rail has been fitted over the bath.
- A thermostatically controlled heated towel rail is provided.
- Down lighters and extractor fan are turned on from the pull switch by the door.
- The window looks towards the town wall.
- The kitchen leads to the garden. It has a private courtyard garden, with patio and raised border. The patio is furnished with black metal garden furniture, a pair of rattan armchairs, sun loungers and parasol.
- Guests are welcome to water the plants in dry weather! A hose reel and watering can are provided.
- A small shed houses the recycling and rubbish bins, hoover,tools etc.
19 Upper Linney : Ludlow Holiday Home
A self catering one bedroom holiday home in the historic market town of Ludlow. A few minutes walk from the town centre, the market and Ludlow Castle. The perfect retreat to investigate one of Shropshire's idyllic towns.