Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
Our web site is hosted on UK Hosting Server provided by a UK based hosting provider.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
What Are Your Rights As A Data Subject?
Individual data subjects have the following rights under the GDPR which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access your personal data by means of a subject access request .
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten). You can exercise this right either by contacting us.
- The right to restrict or object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or business. Please note, however, that this right applies only if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for performance with a contract, and your data is processed using automated means.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not, however, use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us.
Further information about your rights can be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel that your rights have been breached.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
19 Upper Linney : Ludlow Holiday Home
A self catering one bedroom holiday home in the historic market town of Ludlow. A few minutes walk from the town centre, the market and Ludlow Castle. The perfect retreat to investigate one of Shropshire's idyllic towns.